• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Womens World Cup; Final: USA vs Neatherlands

What a tournament, what a final

People questioned Jill Ellis, and she pulled all the right strings. For me, Dunn is an unsung hero, she shut down some big time players. So happy for Rapinoe, that woman is amazing... what a July 4th weekend gift

USA USA USA USA

"Runs around his house cheering"

:Usaflag::Usaflag:

Lavelle getting the bronze trophy for third best player of the tourney

Pino gets the golden ball as player of the tourney

Last edited:

If forced to choose I would have given the Golden Ball to Ertz or Leville as the MVP

With that being said I get why Pino won it

Great accomplishment to win a second-straight WWC! They probably didn't play their best game today, but the Dutch took advantage of the ref allowing some rough play. The play wasn't as crisp today, especially in the 1st half, but you could tell the US was going to wear them down as the game went on. Some nervy moments at the end of the 1st half, but the back line played much better today than in the England match. All in all, a great month of soccer by the women's team. Hopefully the men's team can make things interesting tonight.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back