• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Royals

Nice to see Whit get the AS appearance. I think Dozier probably would deserve a spot if he didn't get injured, and the Royals had a little better record. Hopefully Whit can do something nice in the game.

Watched the Royals game this afternoon, Couldn't figure out why the Nationals were wearing Montreal Expos's uniforms. Had to call my son to explain. I guess that I forgot that is where they came from. Pretty weird.

Watched the Royals game this afternoon, Couldn't figure out why the Nationals were wearing Montreal Expos's uniforms. Had to call my son to explain. I guess that I forgot that is where they came from. Pretty weird.

Those were the most beautiful things I have ever seen! The Nats should wear those things 10 games a year.

I know the wait for him has been excruciating, but I hope for both Bubba and the Royals he kicks ass and doesn't ever have to step back to AAA. It would be a great way to tell the rest of his story.

I'm really happy for him. He still has his defense and arm, and is a plus defender in CF and can play RF with the arm as well and is plus there also. He's finally looked like he's learned to hit enough to make the jump (really hitting well in AAA this year).

I know he wanted to play QB if he's stuck with football, but I always thought he could have been an All-Pro WR with his size and speed. That said, he's in the majors and has 7 1/2 million or around that in the bank, so it's hard to say he made the wrong choice.

I'm really happy for him. He still has his defense and arm, and is a plus defender in CF and can play RF with the arm as well and is plus there also. He's finally looked like he's learned to hit enough to make the jump (really hitting well in AAA this year).

I know he wanted to play QB if he's stuck with football, but I always thought he could have been an All-Pro WR with his size and speed. That said, he's in the majors and has 7 1/2 million or around that in the bank, so it's hard to say he made the wrong choice.

I'm sure he'll always wonder. Of course if he finishes out his career at the major league level and continues to improve, he might not wonder so much.

Don't look now - 4 out of 5 fresh off the break! Seriously, though, Chisox as the opponent notwithstanding, a CG shutout by Sparkman is impressive (and damn rare for these Royals). Ten hits out of the first four spots in the order ain't bad either after knocking off nemesis Giolito on Monday. Now let's see what the trade blotter is gonna look like over the next couple of weeks.

Still watching, even though my Over 70 (wins) wager is hopelessly lost for 2019. Arrrggghhh.

That was a great sweep of the White Sox! They did a little bit of everything in that series. Good pitching, solid hitting, and the bullpen held the lead on the 4th game. I just wonder if there will be more moves made before the deadline.

Fun game to watch tonight. Royals beat the NL East leaders. No easy task. Down to the wire. "Kennedy hung on by his fingernails." Whooo Hoooo!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back