• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Royals

GO TWINS !

Semi-slump standings. Last 10 games, 6W-4L. Barely won, 2 to 0 against your Royals. Once again, HR rescue. 0 to 0 until 8th inning blast.

Next, Jake Odorizzi (1.92 ERA) starts for Twins in the second game of the three-game series with KC Royals. Odorizzi has won nine straight decisions, the longest active streak in the majors, and hasn't allowed a run in six of his past seven starts.
Yada, Yada, Yada!:) I watched it. Keller pitched a great game.

Last edited:
Yada, Yada, Yada!:) I watched it. Keller pitched a great game.
Minnesota bats left the Target Field stadium until 8th inning blast. Always had trouble with Yankees, A's and sometimes Royals (history). Tomorrow, good chance will snap Jake Odorizzi's streak . Baseball is weird. BTW, Jake used to be KC pitcher ..... Brewers-->Royals-->Rays-->Twins. And Omaha Storm Chaser, posting an overall record of 15–5 and a 3.03 ERA.
Odorizzi has won nine straight decisions, the longest active streak in the majors, and hasn't allowed a run in six of his past seven starts

Last edited:
Win again. Capping a 5-4 comeback victory by the Twinkies over your Royals.

My Twins have the most homers in baseball, and lead in batting average, hits and doubles. Solo shot by Max Kepler and and a two-run smash from Marwin Gonzalez.

With four runs allowed, Odorizzi surrendered as many in this start as he had in his previous eight turns but streak continues.

I guess the Royals figured out it's possible to win three-straight games. Crazy world we're living in. Heck, last night was an all-around great performance. If Soler stays healthy, he'll probably pass Moose's 38 dingers by the end of August. If the Royals weren't so terrible, he'd be a shoe-in for the HR Derby.

I guess the Royals figured out it's possible to win three-straight games.
We know they are not unfamiliar with streaks of the losing variety! That was a nice game for Bailey last night and a great one for Whit. Would love to think of it as the start of something consistently positive, but no such delusions. Just a nice run of three games on the victory side of the ledger.

Win again. Capping a 5-4 comeback victory by the Twinkies over your Royals.

My Twins have the most homers in baseball, and lead in batting average, hits and doubles. Solo shot by Max Kepler and and a two-run smash from Marwin Gonzalez.

With four runs allowed, Odorizzi surrendered as many in this start as he had in his previous eight turns but streak continues.
Let’s see if they can do it again

Royals are perfect timing against slumping Twins. Last 10 games, 6-4. Not good. Odorizzi had broken streak last Thursday and I noticed Saturday Twins line-up, wounded warriors. At least four 2nd/3rd string substitute players. Three 10-day IL, C Mitch Garver, CF Buxton and 3B Gonzalez. And additional sub players, catcher (3rd string) and 2nd baseman backup .... rest I think. Can't wait until All-Star game .... 5 days vacation.

Last edited:
Royals are perfect timing against slumping Twins. Last 10 games, 6-4. Not good. Odorizzi had broken streak last Thursday and I noticed Saturday Twins line-up, wounded warriors. At least four 2nd/3rd string substitute players. Three 10-day IL, C Mitch Garver, CF Buxton and 3B Gonzalez. And additional sub players, catcher and 2nd baseman (rest I think). Can't wait until All-Star game .... 5 days vacation.
Have I ever told you that my brother in-law is a Twins fan? Never have liked that guy.

Have I ever told you that my brother in-law is a Twins fan? Never have liked that guy.
My sister lives in KC. Kaufman stadium used to be nice venue..... no seats on outfield fences :thumbsup: and without ads. And wide open fountains. But not any more. The only positive thing, changed from fake surface to beautiful natural grass ..... pleasing the senses aesthetically. Anyway, I hate Tom Osborne field crappy FieldTurf surface.

My sister lives in KC. Kaufman stadium used to be nice venue..... no seats on outfield fences :thumbsup: and without ads. And wide open fountains. But not any more. The only positive thing, changed from fake surface to beautiful natural grass ..... pleasing the senses aesthetically. Anyway, I hate Tom Osborne field crappy FieldTurf surface.

I like quite a few of the changes that came with the renovations. Hall OF Fame Museum, outfield seats and bars, I like that you can walk around the inside of the whole stadium, huge scoreboard. I agree with you on the natural grass.

I like quite a few of the changes that came with the renovations. Hall OF Fame Museum, outfield seats and bars, I like that you can walk around the inside of the whole stadium, huge scoreboard. I agree with you on the natural grass.
You like outfield seats? Myself, don't like it. Before renovations, unique stadium ....... no outfield seats . I like it.

And Royals King video screen is a little bit too large. Daktronics.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back