• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Royals

I hate to see a rookie falter in his first start, but I was hoping he would be a little shaky, because it was against the Royals. He performed well. Good for him. Mother's day, he made her proud.

Last edited:

Dozier drives in Gordon to make it 2-0 KC over Texas in the 1st.

I had a chance to pick up Dozier in both of my fantasy leagues(HMax 10 team redraft/online 20 team dynasty) when he got hot but my Royal fandom got in the way as I thought I was just being a homer. Paying for it now especially in my 20 team league where I need a 3B.

Royals crushing Ranger pitching. 7-0, still batting in the 2nd...pitching change for Texas.

Top of the 6th, Duffy done, Lovelady put a couple on and had a short leash . Barlow in now. Hope Barlow can last a couple of innings. Barlow has been a bright penny so far this season.

Last edited:
Nicky Lopez called up and playing 2B...hitting 2nd in the lineup. :thumbsup:

I picked Nicky up in our HMax league yesterday. I love rolling with the youngsters.

I read that Nicky was hoping to be called up before the June 13th game against Detroit -- as that game is in Omaha -- and apparently Lopez had a huge fan following while playing with the Storm Chasers.

I picked Nicky up in our HMax league yesterday. I love rolling with the youngsters.

I read that Nicky was hoping to be called up before the June 13th game against Detroit -- as that game is in Omaha -- and apparently Lopez had a huge fan following while playing with the Storm Chasers.
I picked up Lopez on my dynasty league team. I have far too many rookies on my HMax team already.

Although, there is another looming prospect that I own in my dynasty league that I might grab when he gets called up.

I know 1/4th season but how about our Twins? Most pleasant surprise?

They're 27-15, a nifty .643 winning percentage, the best record in the majors. Creighton, I mean Toronto Blue Jays in a three-game series last weekend, winning by scores of 8-0, 3-0 and 9-1. 9W-6L against the Astros, Yankees, Angels and Indians.

Twinkies bashed an average of two home runs per game, including Eddie Rosario's, the most HR in the American League. It's as if they're fielding an entire lineup of Harmon Killebrews, and pitching like an entire staff of Greg Maddux type. Plus very good on defense and bullpen has been solid. The closer, Blake Parker, sparkling 1.17 ERA.

30 years drought (WS winner)

GO TWINS !

Last edited:

I know 1/4th season but how about our Twins? Most pleasant surprise?

They're 27-15, a nifty .643 winning percentage, the best record in the majors. Creighton, I mean Toronto Blue Jays in a three-game series last weekend, winning by scores of 8-0, 3-0 and 9-1. 9W-6L against the Astros, Yankees, Angels and Indians.

Twinkies bashed an average of two home runs per game, including Eddie Rosario's, the most HR in the American League. It's as if they're fielding an entire lineup of Harmon Killebrews, and pitching like an entire staff of Greg Maddux type. Plus very good on defense and bullpen has been solid. The closer, Blake Parker, sparkling 1.17 ERA.

30 years drought (WS winner)

GO TWINS !
You do know there is a MLB thread right?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back