• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Royals

The bullpen being even average and Perez in the lineup would have this Royals team at or above .500 imo.

This lineup, especially from 1-6, would be really good with a healthy Salvy. The current lineup is fun to watch when they're clicking, like last night, but it would have been something different with Salvy playing.

This lineup, especially from 1-6, would be really good with a healthy Salvy. The current lineup is fun to watch when they're clicking, like last night, but it would have been something different with Salvy playing.
Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but can you imagine all of that and if we would have kept Goodwin instead of Duda?

Then I could focus my angst on Owings only. ;)

Last edited:
Hamilton is having a good night. That's all I got. Three hits so far he's got two of them. Seems like the bats pick up when they know that they have a decent pitcher behind them. What do I know.

Last edited:
Twinkies own the best record in the majors at 23-12. More away games than home. GO TWINS !!

Surprisingly for me, team batting, pitching and fielding stats all awarded top 5 rankings. 2nd in HR's. Especially pitching :eek:.

Probably negative luck .... jinx :Frown:

Last edited:

Have you guys noticed on the broadcast tonight that they are having an auction?

Dinner with George Brett so far $9,500
Meet with Salvie in a Suite $10,600
Batting practice visit with Mondesi $5,000

Crazy fans with a lot of cash.

Also, happy hour with Merrifield at Boulevard for $11,000.

All these auctions are still on going through out the game and most likely will end a lot higher.

Have you guys noticed on the broadcast tonight that they are having an auction?

Dinner with George Brett so far $9,500
Meet with Salvie in a Suite $10,600
Batting practice visit with Mondesi $5,000

Crazy fans with a lot of cash.

The only item that was sort of worth the amount of money that was being bid was the trip to DC with the team. Traveling on the team flight, and to a game against the Nats would truly be a once in a lifetime event.

The only item that was sort of worth the amount of money that was being bid was the trip to DC with the team. Traveling on the team flight, and to a game against the Nats would truly be a once in a lifetime event.
Dinner with George Brett could be something else, but probably at a lower price. And no doubt warranting of at LEAST a PG-13 rating.

Brad Keller and Jorge Lopez both have such great stuff but are so inconsistent. Its aggravating.

Keller just gave up 3 runs to the Phillies in the 3rd. Not a lot of control at times but also great pitches at times. He loads the bases after a single and two walks and then made some great pitches to strike out Harper but hung two sliders in the middle of the plate that Hoskins missed and a fast ball that he didn't.

Meanwhile, Eflin having his way so far with KC bats.

Brad Keller and Jorge Lopez both have such great stuff but are so inconsistent. Its aggravating.

Keller just gave up 3 runs to the Phillies in the 3rd. Not a lot of control at times but also great pitches at times. He loads the bases after a single and two walks and then made some great pitches to strike out Harper but hung two sliders in the middle of the plate that Hoskins missed and a fast ball that he didn't.

Meanwhile, Eflin having his way so far with KC bats.

Zach Eflin is turning into a star pitcher. Only given up 2 runs in his past 25 innings pitched. And he's gone the distance in two of his past three outings -- seems like a rarity in baseball nowadays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back