• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Royals

Merrifield hits a solo HR the pitch after Owings gets thrown out on a caught stealing.

4-3 KC.

Kluber struck out the first three KC batters and the Royals have had their way with him since. 5-3 in the 3rd, bases loaded, 1 out for KC.

I was probably too quick to question Dozier's place in the everyday linelup, but he came up big today. I can't believe they swept Cleveland. I just wonder what this team could do with two dependable arms in the bullpen. The top 3rd of the lineup has been bringing so far this season, but it was good to see everyone contribute. O'Hearn didn't get a hit, but drew 3 walks today. The offense has a chance to be good if everyone does their job.

I was probably too quick to question Dozier's place in the everyday linelup, but he came up big today. I can't believe they swept Cleveland. I just wonder what this team could do with two dependable arms in the bullpen. The top 3rd of the lineup has been bringing so far this season, but it was good to see everyone contribute. O'Hearn didn't get a hit, but drew 3 walks today. The offense has a chance to be good if everyone does their job.
Dozier is coming around. There have been a lot of slow starts all around the MLB this year. My fantasy baseball team is loaded with them.

That bottom of the fifth was plain weird. First, Duda's attempts at catching Gordon's toss from left was about as garbage as you can get. Then on the DP attempt, he didn't really put a lot of effort into stretching out for it. Also, the fact that a run can count when an inning-ending force out is overturned is plain stupid, especially when that runner crosses home after the challenged force out. I can't believe MLB allows that to happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back