• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Recruiting Class National Signing Day Thread #1 (12/19/18)

Myles Farmer...
Listed around impressive 6-3, 195, Farmer's film shows he was probably meant to play defense all along.

"I like contact. I like to hit. I'll come down and hit," he said. "I'm good in coverage. I see myself working on my footwork and stuff like that now – just the small stuff."

He doesn't have one specific favorite play.

But his answer to that question gives you a window into his mindset. "Every play is my favorite play. As long as I'm out there playing."

Frost on Sports Nightly last night...

Frost on the Husker Sports Network with @SharpeGreg, speaking about Garrett Nelson: "Garrett's one of my favorites. He's got a unique personality. A lot of juice. He couldn't be more into Nebraska football."

Frost said right now they're leaning toward starting Ethan Piper on defense, but coaches on both sides of the ball are still kind of fighting on who gets him. "I think he's underrated."

Frost thinks Michael Lynn is a special kid. "Talking to him, you'd think you're talking to a 30-year-old." Mentions Lynn is already "dabbling in real estate investment on his own."

*Reporter looked down grimly at his sweatpants and nearby bag of Cool Ranch Doritos as he typed*

Frost added that Garrett Nelson "is a kid we just need in the program" with his intensity/physicality. "I don't know how to say it. If you're just around the kid, you understand. He would have fit in well with the guys around that I played with on defense." Big compliment.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back