• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 JUCO's left to commit

• Thread starter Deleted member 4942
  • Start date

Yeah Graves is more than likely headed South as you already know.

Agree though neither will be headed to Lincoln
This is not disagreeing with any of the three of you as one would have to be a fool to actually disagree with @N2FL , @Red Reign , and @ShortSideOption at the same time. I would only add that although chances are slim. We have seen this staff pull a rabbit out of a hat before. So there is that slim chance.

Wow, thanks to both you and NFL for that unfortunate information.

I will take that to mean that Scott has his eye on people he thinks are better for us :)
With the limited time these coaches have, I think you have to spend your time where you have a legitimate chance at getting someone. With social media, you can gauge a kids interest pretty easily and go from there. This isn’t like when you sent a letter and hoped it was positive and didn’t know til you spent a couple visits on him. You can literally get an immediate response or see what he “likes” for posts. Graves never really was an option, so we didn’t spin our wheels. Olaseni can’t enroll til May, and if we go JUCO for OL it’s someone we are wanting to play and need here for the spring, so we are only looking at spring enrollees there which cancels Olaseni out.

Last edited:

With the limited time these coaches have, I think you have to spend your time where you have a legitimate chance at getting someone. With social media, you can gauge a kids interest pretty easily and go from there. This isn’t like when you sent a letter and hoped it was positive and didn’t know til you spent a couple visits on him. You can literally get an immediate response or see what he “likes” for posts. Graves never really was an option, so we didn’t spin our wheels. Olaseni can’t enroll til May, and if we go JUCO for OL it’s someone we are wanting to play and need here for the spring, so we are only looking at spring enrollees there which cancels Olaseni out.
Thanks for the explanation, definitely clarifies it up. Still sucks tho

Bamidele Olaseni is probably a case of a really high ceiling player who probably isn't a schematic fit at Nebraska. He's extremely powerful, but not quite the athlete at the position in this offense.

Thanks and to *** as well.

These posts really help understand whats out there and how they might fit DONU versus just their "rankings".

All the best.

HSG

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back