• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Gold Cup; Final: USA v Mexico

I think I remember at least 6 great crosses where Altidore made no effort to get in front of his man to make a play on the ball. All low stingers. I'd be furious with him at this point if playing.

I actually thought Altidore played well tonight. I think Ives sums it up one of the few bright spots

Pretty lackluster/poor game by the USA. They win the group, but Mexico even with the B team they brought has to be the favorite.

This team has a long way to go. With that being said I will take the win.

Last edited:

With the exception of Pulisic and Bradley, USA look pretty poor, Steffen might be the worst in goal I've ever seen represent the US...so indecisive

With the exception of Pulisic and Bradley, USA look pretty poor, Steffen might be the worst in goal I've ever seen represent the US...so indecisive

This is the weakest Gold Cup I have seen in many years. The US has had a powder puff schedule which in retrospect is a good thing

One thing we failed to do over the past 5 to 6 years was blood a new goalie for the national team. I am hoping this kid is the answer as we have been spoiled beyond belief the past 25 years.

Agree Bradley and Pulisic

Pedestrian, my word for this game, Curacao looks WAY better than US right now

Pedestrian, my word for this game, Curacao looks WAY better than US right now

We are lucky to be ahead they have out played us most of the game especially in the second half. They came to play and have forced the US to play their game.

Like I have been saying this team has a long way to go.

USA hangs on for a 1-0 win and gets Jamaica in three days in the semi-final.

Really poor performance. With that being said its a win

We are lucky to be ahead they have out played us most of the game especially in the second half. They came to play and have forced the US to play their game.

Like I have been saying this team has a long way to go.

I think we all agree that the last few years were VERY damaging to US soccer, I'll say it again this team will be lucky to make WC 2022 & I think Jamaica beats us Wednesday.

I think we all agree that the last few years were VERY damaging to US soccer, I'll say it again this team will be lucky to make WC 2022 & I think Jamaica beats us Wednesday.

Agree on all unless we some how wake up and the light comes on we will lose on Wedensday to Jamacia

Yup very damaging as well all know. Possibly missing another WC would be devastating to US Soccer.

Mexico even with the B team they brought if we survive Jamaica will destroy us

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back