• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Gold Cup; Final: USA v Mexico

Finally a goal! Arriola with a nice finish. Lots of possession, but few chances until the past few minutes.

Yup lot of possession but poor passing and some questionable decision making. Hopefully they take a big leap in half two

Last edited:
Yup lot of poor passing and some questionable decision making. Hopefully they take a big leap in half two

I'm okay with that at this point as this team hasn't played together. However, Guyana is not very good and we should score a couple more in the 2nd half

I'm okay with that at this point as this team hasn't played together. However, Guyana is not very good and we should score a couple more in the 2nd half

Like Donovan said we need to go peddle to the metal because when ever we back off a bit they push us back. Probably should have had 2 or 3 goals

Understand the familiarity but Guyana is terrible

Boyd who did a one time switch from New Zealand off of a terrific pass from Bradley scores in minute 52 to make it 2-0.

Much better start to the half

Last edited:
Zardes has had a rough game so that goal helps

Subbed off:

Bradley started slow but as Holden said grew into the game

Pulisic looked okay and grew into the match too

With a long competition good to rest those two

Last edited:

McKennie out with a hamstring thus all subs used

Wad projected starter whole competition

Final 4-0. Nice win but a lot of work to do as the competition will get better with T&T and Panama coming up

Jury still out

Boyd has really impressed in his 2 games, and Arriola has also looked good. I think Lima and McKennie faired well and Bradley/Pulisic played okay. Not a bad showing, we can always find things to do better, but I'm okay with the result

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back