• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 B1G Media Days

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Starts tomorrow Thursday 18 July and runs through Friday 19 July

Last edited:
Starts tomorrow Thursday 18 July and runs through Friday 19 July

Interesting quote from the article.
>> The Nebraska media seems a bit more confident in what PJ Fleck will do this season. The Golden Gophers are No. 10 (in the full rankings, not separated by division) from the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The Huskers media has Minnesota at No. 8.
Looks like I am not the only one bearish on Minny. Finishing 10th is about where I think they end up. Not trying to derail another thread just thought it was interesting considering the previous discussion in another thread. Further interesting that the NE media seems to be in tune with the NE fans on this board.

I just don't think you can over look Ohio State, people seem to not give Coach Day the benefit, I would love to see OSU spank Michigan all over the place and of course lose to Nebraska.

Don't count out Michigan State either. lol.... I'm kidding. They're toast.

Interesting quote from the article.

Looks like I am not the only one bearish on Minny. Finishing 10th is about where I think they end up. Not trying to derail another thread just thought it was interesting considering the previous discussion in another thread. Further interesting that the NE media seems to be in tune with the NE fans on this board.
Minnesota's cross-overs are Rutgers (away), PSU and Maryland.
3 easy non-conference games - SDSU, Fresno State and Georgia Southern.
NU, Wisconsin and Purdue at home.

Lots of returning talent including QB, RB.

They always have the media guide ready for this event, and here it is in digital form:

GUIDE.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back