• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019-20 Roster

Even if Trueblood decided to come back, that'd up the percentage to what like 2.71%?
Surprisingly, Sam is wrong. Thor represents 1.9% of scoring last year, Trueblood scored 1.4%. Roby had 16% of scoring. If he's talking about potential returning scoring, then I have no idea nor do I want to mess with those numbers. BTW - prove me wrong, this is the best I could figure:

http://www.huskers.com//pdf9/5478841.pdf
Total points for team: 2586. Thor: 50 pts. Trueblood: 37 Roby: 414

Trueblood played in fewer games but averaged 2.2 ppg to Thor's 2.0 ppg. Roby was 11.8 ppg

Even if Trueblood decided to come back, that'd up the percentage to what like 2.71%?
Surprisingly, Sam is wrong. Thor represents 1.9% of scoring last year, Trueblood scored 1.4%. Roby had 16% of scoring. If he's talking about potential returning scoring, then I have no idea nor do I want to mess with those numbers. BTW - prove me wrong, this is the best I could figure:

http://www.huskers.com//pdf9/5478841.pdf
Total points for team: 2586. Thor: 50 pts. Trueblood: 37 Roby: 414

Trueblood played in fewer games but averaged 2.2 ppg to Thor's 2.0 ppg. Roby was 11.8 ppg
I don't know how he is going to do, but Jervay Green says, "Give me the ball!"

Hail Varsity article link...
“It’s been a crazy, I guess about seven weeks now since I took over the job,” Hoiberg said at the Big Red Blitz event in Fremont. “I’ve got two points coming back from last year’s roster with Thor [Thorbjarnarson], he’s the only guy that has any points or experience from last year’s team … We’ve got 11 new guys on our team. It’s going to be a lot of experimenting this summer with our practices. We’ve got a trip coming up to Italy and we’re going to have the chance to have 10 free practices leading into that to hopefully give us a head start going into the season.”

After scrambling to put together a roster, it’s time for Hoiberg to start to get to know his players. Summer workouts began on Sunday. However, Hoiberg won’t have the full complement of 16 players for this first session, which adds a wrinkle to the offseason process of building chemistry and learning what the players are capable of.

“The first summer session we should have 10, and that includes Charlie Easley and Jace Piatkwoski, two players that are going to walk on for us, and we really like both those guys,” Hoiberg said. “Then we’ll get a few others that are finishing up academics and a few others — Yvan [Ouedraogo], our French player, he’s playing in the under-18 World Championships, so we’ve got some that will be here and then we’ll mix them in as they come. This is a time for us to get to work with our players and get a head start going into the season.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back