• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019-20 Roster

I know this probably isn't much of a shock since he eliminated us a while ago, but G Eric Williams (Duquesne) committed to Oregon recently.

Terry Nolan Jr (George Washington) committed to Bradley last night. Nebraska targeted him early-on, but I don't think he ever visited.

So C Brady Heiman is officially in the transfer portal now. 3 scholarships open (assuming Roby is gone).

Last edited:
So C Brady Heiman is officially in the transfer portal now. 3 scholarships open (assuming Roby is gone).

If the thought process for Fred is to have inside players that strictly focus on shot blocking, screening and rebounding, then I can understand parting ways. I see more upside in Heiman than most, but he’d probably do better in another system.

If the thought process for Fred is to have inside players that strictly focus on shot blocking, screening and rebounding, then I can understand parting ways. I see more upside in Heiman than most, but he’d probably do better in another system.
I usually agree with most of your hoops opinions. I for one did not see Heiman as a player that was going to help us. Hopefully he finds a team that is a better fit for him. Will always root for Nebraska kids and hope for nothing but the best for Brady.

I usually agree with most of your hoops opinions. I for one did not see Heiman as a player that was going to help us. Hopefully he finds a team that is a better fit for him. Will always root for Nebraska kids and hope for nothing but the best for Brady.

I didn't post this earlier, but here's Amir Harris' statement that he's coming back.

Edit* As of 5/8 Harris is now in the transfer portal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back