• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019-20 Roster

Agreed. You need enough guys to be able to go through an actual practice. I wonder if Costello is wanting to transfer down a level or two in order to actually play. Can't blame the kid if that's the case.
He can contribute at a D2 or NAIA level, so if he wants meaningful minutes, he can get some that way.

Assuming Roby is gone, we only bring back three players that logged any minutes last season at Nebraska (Heiman, Harris, and Thor). That's just crazy to think about. Davis and Burke were here, but obviously redshirted.

So G Dalano Banton is N. Transfer from Western Kentucky. Sit one - play three guy. Brings us up to 11 scholarship players for next year. Former 4 star who originally reclassified from 2019 to 2018.

Last edited:

Welp...

Looks like there will be no one who played last season on Nebraska this season. I'm still holding out hope for the return of Trueblood...

So... Karrington Davis, Dachon Burke, and possibly Isaiah Roby will be the only ones who were part of the program to return. That is flipping the roster really fast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back