• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019-20 Big Ten Women’s Basketball preview and predictions (Lady Huskers #10 in B1G)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Husker WBB Preview

B1G WBB Final Projected Standings (Lady Huskers @ #10)

Last edited:

I don't see how we end up #10? We don't lose much, have most of our scoring back, and are adding some talented freshmen.

I don't see how we end up #10? We don't lose much, have most of our scoring back, and are adding some talented freshmen.
:Bow:

Me either! I think we under-performed last season, most likely because of inexperience, relying a lot on the new recruits, compounded by injuries to seasoned players (think Senior transfer Kristian Hudson, who was injured early-on and did not play). Some players weren't able to duplicate their prior year's productivity for whatever reason; overachieving the prior season, slump or maybe other teams figuring out how to better defend us had something to do with it.

We had several close calls last season, games where we could have won, and some we should have won. Our inexperience (there was only one Senior on the team, Maddie Simon) contributed to our inability to close-out close games.

This season we'll have Three Four Seniors (including Kristian Hudson who was granted another year of eligibility), and Two Juniors, along with the returning class of Four Freshmen, now seasoned Sophomores, and an incoming class of three highly-regarded recruits (plus well-regarded Grand Island walk-on Whitney Brown. oops, apparently a 2020 recruit). I think we are poised to over-achieve this season, improving on last years 14-16 record (9-9 in conference), and could return to Post-Season play.

Last edited:

That's okay. It let's us
Sneaky animated emoticon
up on the others. :Corn2:

Last edited:

Not much mention about Nebraska; But, I think we may surprise a few folks! :nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back