• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Spring Game: Red vs White (4/21/18)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Spring Practice this year seemed to fly by. A lot of questions were answered and a lot are still unanswered as the team transitions to new head coach and staff and a new offensive and yes a new defensive system that is predicated on speed.

Who the starting QB or RB etc. is still to be decided among other things on what is a relatively young team that will face at least on paper as I write this a pretty daunting schedule for the 2018 season. How the season will go I think is anyone's guess at this point in time. I know we all have certain expectations of what we to hope to see in 2018 that we could spend pages on here discussing but I think as a whole we are all pretty much on the same page.

With these short thoughts I will end by saying it should be fun tomorrow getting a bit of a look at our new staff and some of the changes even if generic in nature as to what to expect at the season begins in the fall. Still a lot of work to do as based on the coaches frank comments we are nowhere where we need to be. With that being said I think there is a lot of hope and excitement about the future.

The Game will be broadcast live on BTN and BTN2Go starting at 11AM CST.

The radio broadcast can be streamed live here beginning at 8:55 AM CST
(thus a lot of pregame discussion): http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/l...2.1825705212.1520119727-1614288233.1520119724

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back