• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Scholarship Numbers

Added the three new commits to the commit list (Ty Robinson, Brant Banks, and Jimmy Fritzsche). Added the 23 signings to the scholarship list and the 8 signed walk-ons. We're currently sitting at 83 scholarships and 65 walk-ons.

*I know at least three walk-ons are on the transfer market, but I won't remove them until we know they're gone for sure.

**Edit: R-Sr WR Conor Young and R-Jr TE Branden Hohenstein have both been removed from the official roster. I'll make those updates next time.

Last edited:

Updated the charts to reflect the departures of Weinmaster, Hohenstein, and Young. We're at 82 scholarships and two non-signed commits. Leaves room for 4 more commits pending any additional attrition.

If my memory serves me, Scott stated several months ago, that he wanted a roster of 150 guys or in that vicinity. Very nice job so far. Give Duval a couple of years and there may be fear blowing through the halls of the BIG. I personally like rock ribbed running the football but I can live with whatever Scott wants as long as the Huskers can play some D.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back