• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Scholarship Numbers

Added graduated transfer S Tre Neal (UCF) to the scholarship numbers. Up to 83 scholarships. Added commits LB Nick Henrich (Omaha, NE) and DE Mosai Newsom (Waverly, IA). We're sitting at 14 known commits.

Last edited:

True freshman walk-on OL Mitchell Balenger (Leonardtown, MD) has been officially added to the roster.

Added two new commits. #15 OT Michael Lynn from Englewood, CO. #16 DB Quinton Newsome from Suwanee, GA.

Last edited:
Removed R-Sr LB Sedrick King from the scholarship list. Frost announced that he's 'dealing with personal issues" and wasn't sure if he'd be back. Re-classified Tre Bryant as a redshirt sophomore. Added Tre Neal's number 8. Moved Miles Jones to WR. Jones is still listed as a RB on the official roster, but he was a WR on the 110 roster.

Removed R-Jr CB Will Jackson from the scholarship list. Journal Star reported that he left the team today. Down to 81 scholarships. Changed Katerian Legrone's number from 32 to 12. Changed Wyatt Liewer's number from 30 to 85.

Removed R-JR OG Jalin Barnett from the scholarship list. Down to 80 scholarships. 2019 budget is now at 23, it'll definitely be higher by the time signing day rolls around.

Since you have been keeping track of this on here, who do they have still on scholarship? This was before the news of Avery Roberts.

Removed So. LB Avery Roberts from the scholarship count. Down to 79 scholarships with a 2019 budget of 24.

Figured it out...they have senior Sedrick King listed.

I can't imagine Sedrick King comes back. I could be wrong, but he'd be a fifth year senior that missed all of fall camp.

Edit* He's been removed from the official roster on huskers.com. The team must not have any plans of him coming back.

Last edited:
I can't imagine Sedrick King comes back. I could be wrong, but he'd be a fifth year senior that missed all of fall camp.

Edit* He's been removed from the official roster on huskers.com. The team must not have any plans of him coming back.
That happened after 1:12 pm today because I looked just before my last post in this thread.

Roberts also removed; Barnett still on the roster. Makes sense based on the circumstances behind each decision.

Removed R-SO RB Tre Bryant from scholarship list. Added walk-ons R-Sr WR Bryan Reimers, R-Jr RB Wyatt Mazour, and R-Jr LB Jacob Weinmaster to the scholarship list.

*Edit* Also removed true freshman WR Dominick Watt. He didn't qualify and will now head to Garden City CC.

Sitting at 80 scholarships. Four of the five open scholarships will count towards the 2018 season. Bryant, Barnett, Jackson, and Roberts all received some sort of aid after the semester started. The 2019 budget is at 24 for the time being.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back