• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Regular Uniforms

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Regular uniforms are here. No word on alternates, yet.

It's hard to tell, but the stripes on the pants MIGHT be gone. Also, the white (home) pants do not have an "N" logo on the left thigh. The red (road) pants still have the "N."

The Winning Tradition patch seems to have moved further up the jersey onto the shoulder more than on the chest.

Dj7eFmXU8AEmqTh.jpg

Dj7eFmXU4AEZj8L.jpg

Dj7eFmZUYAApErx.jpg

Not sure if these are final products or mockups.

There do not appear to be any TV numbers on the uniform (shoulder tops or sleeve caps), which I thought was an NCAA requirement. They might still be tweaked before the season starts.

No black shoes? ;)

The only hope I have is that Adrian Martinez wears pants that covers his knees rather than track shorts like the other Martinez wore. lol

430x600

Regular uniforms are here. No word on alternates, yet.

It's hard to tell, but the stripes on the pants MIGHT be gone. Also, the white (home) pants do not have an "N" logo on the left thigh. The red (road) pants still have the "N."

The Winning Tradition patch seems to have moved further up the jersey onto the shoulder more than on the chest.

Good observation. Looks like the '97 version! :)

5ad79e29ce8fc.image.jpg

Well, we wouldn't want to cover up that glorious adidas logo and THAT cannot be moved!

Well, we wouldn't want to cover up that glorious adidas logo and THAT cannot be moved!
They give our Huskers a lot of money and perks,I agree that their logo should show . I do prefer stripes on the trousers,and numbers on the shoulders though. I don’t get wrapped around the axel over uniforms.The ones picked for this season are fine.Just ready for the games to start.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back