• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Leigha Brown, 6-1, Forward, DeKalb, IN is 'N'

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Last edited:
HOLY MOLY! :wow: :Bow:

• LEIGHA BROWN, DEKALB

DeKalb’s Leigha Brown tallied a career high 54 points and added 18 rebounds as the Barons beat Lakeland 73-60. The mark was impressive, the second best point total in area girls prep hoops history, but not even a program best. MaChelle Joseph scored 57 points in a win over Bluffton on January 12, 1988; she is now the head women’s basketball coach at Georgia Tech. Brown, after two games, is averaging 44 points per contest this season.

“I was just focused on doing whatever I could in order to help the team win. The game was a faster pace so I was able to get out in transition a few times and drew some fouls and my teammates did a really good job of hitting me on the fly in the open floor,” Brown said after the game.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/sports...p-hoops-fridays-top-moments-and-performances/

So, she's going to have to trade in her Nike uni for an Adidas uni.... Sounds like a fair trade to me..... :N::Huskerflag:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back