• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 IIHF WJC....Anybody Watching?

Wow....didn’t see the game. Just checked the score. I had a USA vs Canada rematch in the finals to make up for that crappy outdoor game. That’s out the window now. Hope the Canucks can beat the Czech’s. Haven’t watched a Swedish game yet. They must of played well to oust the home team

USA out shot Canada 34-20 and in my opinion the best team won in the end. They both played in the same conditions so there are no excuses in my opinion for either side.

Wow....didn’t see the game. Just checked the score. I had a USA vs Canada rematch in the finals to make up for that crappy outdoor game. That’s out the window now. Hope the Canucks can beat the Czech’s. Haven’t watched a Swedish game yet. They must of played well to oust the home team

USA out shot Canada 34-20 and in my opinion the best team won in the end. They both played in the same conditions so there are no excuses in my opinion for either side.

Bellows with his second of the game and his ninth of the tournament which is a new USA record breaking the American record of eight held by Jeremy Roenick.

USA leads 7-0 after two

Fredric gets his fourth goal on the day and the USA wins 9-3 to take the Bronze.

USA wins its third medal in as many years.

Good show

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back