• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 C Brady Heiman, 6-11, 200 lbs, Platteview is 'N' (enters Transfer Portal > So. Dakota)

Nate Thayer (I'm assuming that's number 20) is obviously the X-man Cyclops with those spectacles. I think he's ready to fight Red Skull and any German robots.

Thayer is a stud. Very good basketball player. I realize it is just one game, but Thayer almost single-handedly destroyed Norris in the District Final. Heiman was good in that game as well, Thayer was better.

Hey, now it has taken a long time to get the master plan in operation back home. We have worked hard for what we have finally achieved. :Biggrin::Biggrin::Rockon:

Haha. Hey, I’m York County Nebraska, born and raised. Well, maybe not born per say, I was technically born at the Aurora hospital.

Haha. Hey, I’m York County Nebraska, born and raised. Well, maybe not born per say, I was technically born at the Aurora hospital.
Well, I was born at the Seward hospital, and there really aren't that many "farm bots" on the team, or so says Mom, whom I just talked to on the phone, (she is a Seward Blue Jay alum (river rat)) And I say that with all jest. I graduated from a "suburb" of York, a long time ago. They finally just found coaches that can really coach and care. There was some good talent at YHS in the late 80's early 90's, just didn't have the coaching to carry it through.

I wouldn't mind seeing Shereef Mitchell walk on at Nebraska... his father Alvin was fun to watch. If you don't get a transfer center from SDSU, you could do worse than get Sam Griesel: I saw somewhere that he is still growing and he handles the ball like a smaller player. I don't know if he still goes to South Dakota if Craig Smith isn't there.

I hope Heiman keeps doing better than I expect... would be a nice trait for Nebrasketball too.

Heiman is continuing to work out this summer with a specialty camp, which is great.

I saw this, thought it was interesting. Sam Greisel might end up at Creighton:

That's a pretty big step up from his former commitment to USD and Coach Craig Smith.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back