• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Amir Harris, 3-Star Combo Guard, Maryland, 6'5", 180, N (enters Transfer Portal > GW)

Nice to pickup a 6’5” guy who can handle and pass. His high school puts out d1 major conference players nearly every year, then he transferred to an even higher level school for his senior year. Good to mix guys like this and Carrington Davis with guys like Heimann. Not saying Brady is a stiff, but he definitely has not competed with the same talent as the other two.

Last edited:
Nice to pickup a 6’5” guy who can handle and pass. His high school puts out d1 major conference players nearly every year, then he transferred to an even higher level school for his senior year. Good to mix guys like this and Carrington Davis with guys like Heimann. Not saying Brady is a stiff, but he definitely has not competed with the same talent as the other two.

Yeah, I don’t think Harris is going to have much trouble transitioning to this level defensively. I could see him getting some minutes next year because of that. I wish there was more highlights of him shooting, I have no idea what kind of scorer he is outside of the paint. Of course, there’s really no reason for him with his handles, length, and athleticism to shoot from the perimeter at his current level.

I have no idea what Davis will bring. In regards to Heimann, I think he’s going to be pretty legit after a year or S&C. York’s thick German farm boys bounced him around like a pinball in the playoffs. The athleticism and skill is there for sure. A year on the scout team playing with Jordy-Roby,Copeland will help him adjust.

Amir is listed as 6'4" on the HUSKERS.COM roster. Every time I see him in video, he looks more like 6'8". Anyone have any real perspective?

Yeah, I don’t think Harris is going to have much trouble transitioning to this level defensively. I could see him getting some minutes next year because of that. I wish there was more highlights of him shooting, I have no idea what kind of scorer he is outside of the paint. Of course, there’s really no reason for him with his handles, length, and athleticism to shoot from the perimeter at his current level.

I have no idea what Davis will bring. In regards to Heimann, I think he’s going to be pretty legit after a year or S&C. York’s thick German farm boys bounced him around like a pinball in the playoffs. The athleticism and skill is there for sure. A year on the scout team playing with Jordy-Roby,Copeland will help him adjust.

The lack of highlights is probably a pretty fair indication.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back