• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Nashville with a quick score to start the third leads 4 to 1

One more and Murray is more than likely gone

Didn't get to see the game last night but I figured Nashville would be a tough out based on the situation. Was having a drink at a bar before the theater with my wife and saw Pit score first. Wasn't shocked to see the Preds win but was surprised it was so lopsided. Game 4 will be key for Nashville. They win they are right back in it. They lose the series is likely over as I don't see the Penguins losing three straight to anyone.

I didn't see any of game 3 either, just some highlights on sportscenter. I am kind of surprised that the games haven't been closer(score wise) so far. Unfortunately, I won't be able to see tonight's game either. So I just hope that Nashville ties the series up as that will allow me to see the remainder of this SC. And, I'd surely love to see a couple OT games in there as well. GO PREDATORS!

Second Period of Game 4 and Nashville up 3 to 1. Murray shaky again having given up 7 goals in the last five periods

I am happy about the Predators tying this series up. I will be back home before the next game, and will get to watch most of the remainder of the series. Still hoping for a 7 game, couple OT's matchup here. Go Nashville.

Have caught a couple games...As RR knows my team Pitt is there. Good stuff
Crazy good

I am happy about the Predators tying this series up. I will be back home before the next game, and will get to watch most of the remainder of the series. Still hoping for a 7 game, couple OT's matchup here. Go Nashville.

GO HOME!

Thing is Pittsburg should be good for a while with who they got waiting in the wings

GO HOME AND BRING THE STANLEY CUP WITH YOU!

There Pops, I fixed it for ya. Although, the Predators seriously have their work cut out for them tonight, down 3 - 0 after one full period of play.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back