• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

What a pathetic game from the Rangers. Embarrassing.

I see your pathetic game and raise you 5-0 Nashville over Chicago....what the heck are my Hawks doin, get shutout twice and give up 6 goals...CMON HAWKS!!!!

I see your pathetic game and raise you 5-0 Nashville over Chicago....what the heck are my Hawks doin, get shutout twice and give up 6 goals...CMON HAWKS!!!!
Yeah, not sure what is going on with the Blackhawks. Thats a shocker so far. I still feel better about the Blackhawks chances than I do the Rangers.

Wow, Toronto is a fun team to watch. They beat the Caps in OT to take a 2-1 series lead. They will be the team I will root for if/when the Rangers exit the playoffs.

After 7+ periods, the Blackhawks have finally scored in the series vs. Nashville. 1-0.

Blackhawks now up 2-0 going into the 3rd. Nashville had better get some momentum or it might be on the side of Chicago for three more games.

Anaheim with the wicked goal, to close within 3 - 4 of Calgary. They reviewed it for a possible high stick, but in the end, the goal counted.

Ducks were down 4 - 1 in the third period and come back to win 5 -4 in OT. Fun game to watch.

Chicago down 3-0 to Nashville. That is really unbelievable. I can never count the Blackhawks out but Nashville really seems to matchup with them well.

Chicago down 3-0 to Nashville. That is really unbelievable. I can never count the Blackhawks out but Nashville really seems to matchup with them well.
I wanted to watch that game, but I couldn't find it on. Just as well I suppose. That Ducks game, games like that will make a hockey fan of me yet. I really enjoyed watching it and my son liked it also.

I wanted to watch that game, but I couldn't find it on. Just as well I suppose. That Ducks game, games like that will make a hockey fan of me yet. I really enjoyed watching it and my son liked it also.
Tell me you watched the Toronto/Washington game. I haven't been so into a non-Ranger game in quite a while. I love the Leafs style of play. They are so young...Canadian teams are going to be well-represented in the playoffs going forward after being shut out last year. Edmonton is going to be very good as well.

Playoff hockey is just the best.

Last edited:

Tell me you watched the Toronto/Washington game. I haven't been so into a non-Ranger game in quite a while. I love the Leafs style of play. They are so young...Canadian teams are going to be well-represented in the playoffs going forward after being shut out last year. Edmonton is going to be very good as well.

Playoff hockey is just the best.
No, I was at work while that game was on. I saw posts, and thought, damn, I think I missed a great game.

All four games tonight and 11 of the 24 games played so far have gone to OT.:Cool:

All four games tonight and 11 of the 24 games played so far have gone to OT.:Cool:
It's funny you bring this up, as I was talking to my son about the last so many sporting events we've watched, that close to half of them have gone on to free play. Gotta love it. So much more fun to watch than a blow out(exception--Nebraska blowing any body out) game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back