• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2016 B1G Baseball Tourny

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Jim Delaney is in Omaha this afternoon (11/11/2014) for an announcement in regards to the Big 10 Baseball Tournament. If he is Omaha we can be assured that the Tourny will be back in 2016. The big question that will be answered is if this is a one year deal, a multiple year deal, or some sort of regular rotation announced.

Last edited:

Still unofficial but looking like 2016 and 2018 in Omaha for sure.

Big East is there in 2015 and I think 2017.

Still think Minnesota is a lost cause! Not very smart businessmen, for sure!! What advantage is there? No crowds, no cash flow for the city. Ridiculous!

That has to be a NO BRAINER for Delaney to play the B1G Tourney in Omaha. Its a great marketing tool for the B1G.

Isn't Minneapolis trying to get the College World Series up there?

They do NOT deserve such consideration! Look at the attendance for the BIG tourney. Sucks! If they can't draw for that, they won't draw enough for the CWS. You have to earn that, period!

GO, OMAHA!! :rockon:

Last edited:

There is a Pre-sale password out for Husker baseball season ticket holders to buy all session tickets to the B1G tourney in Omaha this May 25 - 29. Bought my tickets in Section 114. Anyone else on here buy any yet? Pre-sale goes till 1/24/16 I believe.

I have looked some but have not found it yet. Has anyone seen the scheduled game times for 2016? I am sure it is out there so that TV slots are set but I would like to find it to get the game slots on my calendar and fill in the teams later!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back