• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Recuiting Wish List

Get the three of them together for a good weekend. Morrow knows enough about Lincoln, strengthening a friendship with Watson and Jacobson would be huge. With Coach Miles charm and charisma, he has the ability to get the parents excited about the program. I hope Coach Hunter is heavily involved with his visit!

On another note, I am curious why Ellenson has no interest in Wisconsin. With their recent success and being the homestate school, I would think they would at least be in it. Coming down to Sparty and Kentucky makes me think he is looking at who gets him to the next level.

I agree, I don't think we even had a chance to let him see our facilities. We are trying to get Watson and Jacobson here for the Miami game with Morrow. I have a feeling that the experience he gets here will be tough to beat for Iowa. Miles has done a heck of a job, he knew Morrow was heading to Iowa so just before he went and had an in-home visit with him to keep us in his mind...

Any truth to the rumor that if Illinois offered Morrow, he would accept on the spot?

Any truth to the rumor that if Illinois offered Morrow, he would accept on the spot?

Oh wow, I hadn't heard that...

I know that his high school teammate has been committed there for close to a year who is basically his twin, they also have 2 highly ranked power forwards last class. Hard for me to believe they have room for him and are probably trying for a big man and another guard. But if that were the case not sure why you wouldn't go after him...

***, you called it!:bow: Now, we need to figure out who that last under the radar guy is! I would guess a spot up shooter 2? It would be nice to get a big, but they are mostly taken. Maybe a guy from overseas?

Not a problem at all. I think inevitably we get Morrow and Watson on board, which would give us the two highest ranked recruits ever in Nebraska history (beating out Hammond last year, notice a trend ;)), and then we will get a guy that really isn't on our radar right now. We will try to save one for a D1 transfer I'm sure as well.

Miles is doing a hell of a job. Crossing fingers for Watson, and between him and Smith, we will have a point that can run things and get to our stretch wings that Miles loves. Hopefully Hammond keeps developing...

***, you called it!:bow: Now, we need to figure out who that last under the radar guy is! I would guess a spot up shooter 2? It would be nice to get a big, but they are mostly taken. Maybe a guy from overseas?

I am 99 percent sure that Baptiste was the only 5 man we were going after from a high school stand point. I think our best bet is for a stand up shooter at this point because there are more of them out there, and any center worth his salt in high school the big boys have been on for a long time. I somewhat think Miles is going to take the football approach and look for JUCOs or D1 transfers for his big men for right now. We are in on a couple studs for the 2016 class but that is a long ways away. I think you get a shooter and look for the JUCO or D1 transfer to fill the void of these guys. There will inevitably be an Ayegba or Smith that can help Hammond out for the 2015-16 season...

Miles said himself that for the lone spot left he was looking for a juco center.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back