• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Husker Baseball Schedual

Darin should be officially announcing the new signing class in another week or so I think.

Thanks for posting. I just wish they would schedule a game in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area once.

Hey, you have Houston, right? :)

Nebraska’s fourth-straight road trip to start the season will be to Houston, Texas, where the Huskers will compete at the 15th annual Houston College Classic. Held at Minute Maid Park, the home of the Houston Astros, the Huskers open the tournament on Friday, March 6 against former Big 12 foe and now SEC member Texas A&M. NU then takes on a Hawaii on Saturday before meeting another SEC squad on Sunday in LSU. The 2015 event will mark Nebraska’s first appearance at the Houston College Classic, and it will mark the 17th time the Huskers have played in a non-conference tournament in the state of Texas since the 2000.

Bob, i will be at minute maid park with a few friends. Crawford seats in left field the place to be.:huskerflag:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back