• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 ALCS Game 2

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Was at Game 2 of the ALCS in KC yesterday. here are a few pictures.

2015 ALCS Game 2 -232 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -118 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -227 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -196 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -164 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -112 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -224 by nebugeater, on Flickr

2015 ALCS Game 2 -208 by nebugeater, on Flickr

The rest are here if you care to see them

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebugeater/albums/72157659608511958

Thanks

I will add that the 7th Inning scoring spree was the loudest I have ever heard, when I was in it, that was a stadium that is not a full bowl or enclosed.

I also have seen it many time where there are towels handed out at the game but this is the first time I have been in stadium where EVERYONE got one and they USED them. They were Royal Blue and White and since it was random by the gate you came in it was a great mix throughout. Really cool to see those all in the air spinning. Have seen it to this level on TV but it was amazing to be in stadium. They were spinning and moving enough air a few times that it was like the wind had a burst and for the entire time they were spinning you could feel the air moving.

Great photos and experience!

It would be great for the fans to play the deciding game back in KC. That place will really be rocking!

Here's to the Royals in 6 games............. "Let's Go Royals" :shout:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back