• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Super Regionals

Looks like the SEC will have a second representative. Ole Miss has exploded to a 10-4 lead in the 9th.

La-Lafayette has actually out hit Ole Miss 10-9.

Last edited:
Ole Miss is the final team to punch their ticket to Omaha as they defeat La-Lafayette 10-4.

The CWS is set for later this week with the following matchups:

UCIrvine vs Texas
Louisville vs Vandy
Texas Tech vs TCU
Ole Miss vs Virginia

A strikeout ends it and TCU wins it 6-5 by scoring 2 runs in the top of the 9th and the Frogs are on to Omaha.

An incredibly tight game and close series with 3 one run games.

The B12 now has 3 teams in Omaha.

:puke:

Just 2 National Seeds (#3 Virginia and # 7 TCU) made it through to the CWS. Actually, only 3 made it to the Super Regionals. Is it parity or did the committee just miss the boat?

The CWS features 5 (of the 16) regional #1 seeds, two 2s, and a 3 seed.

The SEC placed 2 of their 10 teams in the CWS, the ACC placed just 1 of their 7 teams, and the B12 placed 3 of their 5 teams. The Pac12 got in 0 of their 5 teams and the Big West placed 1 of 4 teams. Clearly the B12 performed better than any other conference in the regionals and Super Regionals.

Just 2 National Seeds (#3 Virginia and # 7 TCU) made it through to the CWS. Actually, only 3 made it to the Super Regionals. Is it parity or did the committee just miss the boat?

The CWS features 5 (of the 16) regional #1 seeds, two 2s, and a 3 seed.

The SEC placed 2 of their 10 teams in the CWS, the ACC placed just 1 of their 7 teams, and the B12 placed 3 of their 5 teams. The Pac12 got in 0 of their 5 teams and the Big West placed 1 of 4 teams. Clearly the B12 performed better than any other conference in the regionals and Super Regionals.

I don't think it's parity or missing the boat. Just happened.

I pick TCU to win it all.

Virginia is going to be a tough out. Pitching is solid and hitting is as well. I think it will be TCU or Virginia.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back