• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Recruiting Class

Spoke with a coach, and it appears Dageforde is walking on. I found it an odd time to add another player to the recruiting class, so I was a little worried that someone was having character issues and we were going to part ways with them. Not saying that won't happen, but good to see we are bringing in quality out of state talent to walk on, big bonus.

With a 32 ACT and a 3.81 GPA (according to his site), have to imagine that UNL gave him a pretty good academic package.

Looking for great things from this kid.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/n3Jrh6...can-stay-in-nebraska-or-go-with-mlb-draft.htm

Reetz off to a great start. He hit two more homers in his last game. Now has a total of 4 for the season. The kid is a "gamer." Byron Hood also hit another home run.

Jakson Reetz leads the Titans to 11-2 win over Elkhorn

An impressive effort by Jackson Reetz spurred the Titans to an 11-2 win in seven innings over Elkhorn on Monday.

Jackson blasted two home runs for the Titans. Jackson went 2-3 in the game with four RBIs and three runs scored. Jackson homered in the third and sixth innings.

The Titans blew out Elkhorn thanks to 12 hits, including five extra base hits. The Titans scored five runs in the fifth on a three-run home run by Byron Hood, an RBI double by Kolton Meyer, and an RBI single by Josh Gutzmer.

The Titans hit three home runs in the win. Additional home runs for the Titans came when Jackson homered in the third and sixth innings.

Byron recorded the win for the Titans. He allowed two runs over five innings. He struck out 11, walked four and surrendered three hits.

Anderson ended up on the wrong side of the pitching decision, charged with the loss. He allowed eight runs in five innings, walked one and struck out one.

The lead stayed with the Titans after the third, when they scored three runs on an RBI double by Bryce Peterson and a two-run home run by Jackson.

The Titans move to 9-0 and their next action will be Thursday when they travel to Wahoo for a 4:30 game.
Event Location

Hickman Baseball Field
Hickman Baseball Field
Map Link

Baseball
http://www.norris160.org/events/elkhorn-22

Last edited:

I'll add that there is a poster on this board that put Reetz's offensive numbers to shame in Class A ball in high school. I would have no problem comparing his OF ability to Al's; and Al has won a couple gold gloves. The poster is not in the big leagues. You have to hit home runs to make it as an outfielder.

Good posts in this thread.. What is your background, anyway?

Reetz is projected as the highest draft pick straight out of high school to come out of Nebraska, in, well, ever.

It will be hard to get him to Lincoln when millions will be falling into his pockets.

Good thread and GREAT information in it ***. 2015 will be great to watch, we will be seeing a lot of new names breaking into the line-up. Looking at the roster, 2016 could be even better yet as some of the players gain a year of development and experience.

:gobigred:

I never said anything he typed was incorrect...

Oh, sorry.. after reading your post to him in a different thread, I thought you were trying to say he was full of it, or something.

So what was "stop" all about then? The reason I ask is because I never suspected you of being one that would try to "shut" a poster up.. considering your posts about Bo.

Oh, sorry.. after reading your post to him in a different thread, I thought you were trying to say he was full of it, or something.

So what was "stop" all about then? The reason I ask is because I never suspected you of being one that would try to "shut" a poster up.. considering your posts about Bo.

Considering my posts about Bo?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back