• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Postseason

We need a thread covering all the playoff teams.

Royals were unbelievable Tuesday night. I didn't think they had that in them. wow!

CBob must be basking today, after Bumgarner's magnificence last night.

My Cards face the most difficult task tomorrow night against Kershaw, but they have had good luck against him, so i am hopeful. If Cards somehow win Friday, I think they beat the Dodgers in 3 or 4. If Dodgers hold serve with Kershaw, then they win in 3 or 4.

I am picking Orioles over Detroit, and Angels over K.C. Picking Cards over Dodgers, and Giants over Nats.

I think it will be a Giants-Angels World Series, and I pick Angels to survive as World champs.

3 out of 4 correct. Not Bad Merle. :thumbsup:

:koolaid:Well, I am hoping for one more victory, tonight!

GO GIANTS!!

Last edited:
vote%202.JPG

Hmmmm. I was pretty accurate in my picks, even though I was unable to view most of the games. K.C over Angels was my only incorrect pick up to the World Series. I now pick K. C. , since they beat the Angels.

Another disappointing post season for we Cardinal fans. Three straight years now that they have closed with three straight choking losses. Have to wonder about Matheney's leadership, he has three straight closing failures! My only memories of this year's NLCS will be Choate's throwing error, and Holiday's pussy-like swing in the third inning of the fifth game.
Card's actually have a mediocre offense, I will have to admit.

Hmmmm. I was pretty accurate in my picks, even though I was unable to view most of the games. K.C over Angels was my only incorrect pick up to the World Series. I now pick K. C. , since they beat the Angels.

Another disappointing post season for we Cardinal fans. Three straight years now that they have closed with three straight choking losses. Have to wonder about Matheney's leadership, he has three straight closing failures! My only memories of this year's NLCS will be Choate's throwing error, and Holiday's pussy-like swing in the third inning of the fifth game.

Merle, I know it must be exasperating, but just think, they have been very competitive. Glad my Giants won, but you should be proud of your Cardinals, for being competitive, year after year. Take care. :)

God Bless you, Merle. You're being generous calling the Cardinal offense mediocre. they're not that good. Unfortunately they took a giant step backward Sunday when Oscar Taveras was killed in an auto accident.

Merle, sometimes, you have to give the opposition credit; they beat the Cards fair and square. Good luck next year, except
vs my Giants!!

GO GIANTS!!! :)

Yes, sorry about Oscar Taveras and his girl friend's tragic deaths. My condolences to the entire family and Cardinal organization. :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back