• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Postseason

k2556943.jpg

We need a thread covering all the playoff teams.

Royals were unbelievable Tuesday night. I didn't think they had that in them. wow!

CBob must be basking today, after Bumgarner's magnificence last night.

My Cards face the most difficult task tomorrow night against Kershaw, but they have had good luck against him, so i am hopeful. If Cards somehow win Friday, I think they beat the Dodgers in 3 or 4. If Dodgers hold serve with Kershaw, then they win in 3 or 4.

I am picking Orioles over Detroit, and Angels over K.C. Picking Cards over Dodgers, and Giants over Nats.

I think it will be a Giants-Angels World Series, and I pick Angels to survive as World champs.

Absolutely, Merle! Today, he puts the Nats away, for good. :)

Hope all is well with you, Merle. :wave:

My picks are Royals over Angels, Tigers over Orioles, Tigers over Royals (ugh!!!)

Dodgers over Cards, Nats over Giants, Nats over Dodgers

Nats over Tigers.

Tigers are the one team that will keep me from rooting for AL in the WS.

You blew it, not picking my Giants! ;) Uno mas, my friend. :)

Late picks, but:

Royals over Angels in four
Orioles over Tigers in five
Nats sweep Giants
Dodgers over Cardinals in four

Royals over Orioles in six
Nats over Dodgers in seven

Royals beat Nats in six games to win it all. :Biggrin:

I have a buddy at work who is a DC native, and both of us have been rooting for a KCDC World Series for years as a running gag. No joke anymore!!

;)

We need a thread covering all the playoff teams.

Royals were unbelievable Tuesday night. I didn't think they had that in them. wow!

CBob must be basking today, after Bumgarner's magnificence last night.

My Cards face the most difficult task tomorrow night against Kershaw, but they have had good luck against him, so i am hopeful. If Cards somehow win Friday, I think they beat the Dodgers in 3 or 4. If Dodgers hold serve with Kershaw, then they win in 3 or 4.

I am picking Orioles over Detroit, and Angels over K.C. Picking Cards over Dodgers, and Giants over Nats.

I think it will be a Giants-Angels World Series, and I pick Angels to survive as World champs.

Well, you are half right, picking my Giants. Angels went bye bye! :)

With the two sweeps, both KC and Baltimore can start fresh again with their pitching rotation.

It will be interesting to see if Buck puts Davis on the 25 man roster for the ALCS. Because of the sweep, he still has to serve 5 more games of his 25 game suspension. That means the soonest he would be available would be game 6 if the series goes that long. It wouldn't surprise me with the way both teams are playing to see it go 6 or 7 games, though.

It funny how three of the four WS matchups could have been neighbors. KC/StL, Wash/Bal, and LAA/LAD

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back