• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Postseason

Merle

All Legend
15 Year Member
We need a thread covering all the playoff teams.

Royals were unbelievable Tuesday night. I didn't think they had that in them. wow!

CBob must be basking today, after Bumgarner's magnificence last night.

My Cards face the most difficult task tomorrow night against Kershaw, but they have had good luck against him, so i am hopeful. If Cards somehow win Friday, I think they beat the Dodgers in 3 or 4. If Dodgers hold serve with Kershaw, then they win in 3 or 4.

I am picking Orioles over Detroit, and Angels over K.C. Picking Cards over Dodgers, and Giants over Nats.

I think it will be a Giants-Angels World Series, and I pick Angels to survive as World champs.

My picks are Royals over Angels, Tigers over Orioles, Tigers over Royals (ugh!!!)

Dodgers over Cards, Nats over Giants, Nats over Dodgers

Nats over Tigers.

Tigers are the one team that will keep me from rooting for AL in the WS.

My picks are Royals over Angels, Orioles over Tigers, Royals over Orioles.
Dodgers over Cardinals, Nationals over Giants, Dodgers over Nationals.

Royals over Dodgers.

The team of destiny does it this year.

Go Royals.

My picks are Royals over Angels, Orioles over Tigers, Royals over Orioles.
Dodgers over Cardinals, Nationals over Giants, Dodgers over Nationals.

Royals over Dodgers.

The team of destiny does it this year.

Go Royals.

I would love for your picks to pan out, we are going to be in LA during games 3 and 4 (not that I can afford to go to a WS game) it would be fun to be in the atmosphere with my Royals gear!!!!

My prediction is Nats over Orioles.

My rooting interest in order:
Royals

Nationals
Orioles
Angels
Cards
Giants
Tigers
Dodgers

My prediction is Nats over Orioles.

My rooting interest in order:
Royals

Nationals
Orioles
Angels
Cards
Giants
Tigers
Dodgers

I almost completely agree with you.

Nats-O's World Series. And I'll take Washington.

I do root for Baltimore #2, behind KC, and just ahead of Washington.

ABD (Anyone But Dodgers).

If the Royals don't make it all the way then I want the Orioles to beat the Nats in the World Series.

5 homers so far in game 1. Three solo shots by the Tigers and a solo and two run homer for the Orioles.

Late picks, but:

Royals over Angels in four
Orioles over Tigers in five
Nats sweep Giants
Dodgers over Cardinals in four

Royals over Orioles in six
Nats over Dodgers in seven

Royals beat Nats in six games to win it all. :Biggrin:

I have a buddy at work who is a DC native, and both of us have been rooting for a KCDC World Series for years as a running gag. No joke anymore!!

Orioles are loving the Detroit bullpen. Yesterday the Orioles extended their 4-3 lead by scoring 8 runs in the bottom of the 8th to win 12-3. Today, the Orioles trailed 6-3 in the bottom of the 8th and plated 4 runs (3 off of Joba) and go to the 9th leading 7-6.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back