• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 MLB season discussion thread

I can't say much about Houston's short term prospects, but they are loaded in the minors. Their minor league organization is rated #1. The same fellow who drafted most of the young talent the Cardinals have, is now the Houston GM. They have kicked butt in the past two drafts.

Then, why is Hstn so bad???? Man, they're a doorstep!

Heading to the new Cubs Spring training Facility this Sunday vs. Kansas City. Slight chance of rain and a high of 67 degrees. Crappy weather by Phoenix standards! :stickouttongue:

You're way off, they'll lose 5 games max.

I was thinking they will lose a few late when they bring up some kids to get their feet wet.

Seriously though, the Royals look solid everywhere besides starting pitching. That is the big question mark. Love that we now have a hitting 2B and a true leadoff hitter.

Then, why is Hstn so bad???? Man, they're a doorstep!

I suspect they had several years under a bad GM. This fellow, Haun, has been there a couple of years now and is doing a great job of drafting and developing talent. It will take some time.

Astros win their 2nd game, now 2-1.No way they lose 100 games again! What these games do'nt count:mad:

The season is fast approaching, hopefully the White Sox can improve a lot over their miserable last season's fiasco.

Go Brewers - surprise team of the season. Will finish second behind the Cardinals. Solid rotation, tough lineup - Segura, Braun, Gomez, Ramirez, Lucroy - ROY Khris Davis

Astros owner Crain said the team could finish 500 this year:rolleyes: I'm looking foward to dollar hot dog nights and maybe 65 wins

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back