• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 MLB season discussion thread

I am usually rooting for one my surrogates by the second month of the season but last season the Royals hung in there almost til the end! Go Royals!

My Twins will post their 4th consecutive 90-loss season.

Although help is on the way, Byron Buxton was named #1 prospect in baseball by all four major services: ESPN (keith law), mlb.com, Baseball America, and Baseball Prospectus

My Twins will post their 4th consecutive 90-loss season.

Although help is on the way, Byron Buxton was named #1 prospect in baseball by all four major services: ESPN (keith law), mlb.com, Baseball America, and Baseball Prospectus

Havent watched the pro ball for years...Twins still the minor league club for everyone else?

Havent watched the pro ball for years...Twins still the minor league club for everyone else?

Not as much as years past. Carl's kids have been slightly more willing to reach for the wallet than dad was, although they still wait until June to call anyone up to gain that extra year of pre-arbitration.

I'd be one happy man if it was Royals vs Nats in the World Series. I'd probably go crazy though. Wouldn't know what to do!

I don't think the White Sox will be serious playoff contenders but I sure am hoping they don't have another 99 loss season like last year's team.

The 2014 New York Yankees report to camp

1282511232170.JPEG

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back