• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 HM Awards: Thread of the year (Stanton thread by Huskermonsta)

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
2014 HM Awards: Thread of the year

Past Winners

2014 Huskermonsta

2013 Husker Bud

2012 ShortSideOption

2011 Californication

2010 Agarn Reprised/Huskrthill

2009 Calla

2008 Husker Country Doc

2007 Lawinter

Last edited:

No question it is the Stanton thread that was a first post thread for Huskermonsta.

New to the forum, Max's 2 for 1 deal removed me from the lurker group. Really liking the vibe coming out of Lincoln, time will tell and it may be a tough transitional year with new terminology, new defense/offense. But you have to like that this new staff has some experience, and we'll get to see how that plays out. I'm intrigued like many others by the qb possibilities, nothing against Armstrong, love his competivness and leadership and hard to argue about his experience. I've just always liked Stanton, I liked his progression through the elite 11 camp and liked how the ball left his arm in last years spring game, not saying he should be hailed the new starter, but if Armstrong is the guy next year and gets dinged up, really liking the chances that the #2 guy will be coached up and ready to take off. Oh and by the way Stanton gives a pretty good interview http://www.huskermax.com/recruits/vid/2015/TWC_analysis.html.. it's around the 34-35 minute mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Bass and the Spot Me Girl Thread

Not Family Friendly;) --HM

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back