• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 HM Awards: Classiest Poster(ThotDoc)

2014 HM Awards: Classiest Poster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
2014 HM Awards: Classiest Poster

Past Winners

2013 mjohnson

2012 mjohnson

2011 mjohnson

2010 mjohnson

2009 mjohnson

2008 Lutheranhusker

2007 mjohnson

Last edited:

I will second joestrummer. Doesn't post often, but when does, it's always well thought out and mannered.

To both of you, I appreciate it. I would, however, propose that mods not be eligible. And really, c'mon, there's classier guys than me (yourself included, Bugsker, you never say a bad word about anyone). So I guess I'd like to nominate BugskerScott. I think the mod thing should apply to MJ as well even though he most certainly is the classiest and nicest fella on the board. Perhaps we could give him the "Lifetime Classiest Poster Achievement Award"?

To both of you, I appreciate it. I would, however, propose that mods not be eligible. And really, c'mon, there's classier guys than me (yourself included, Bugsker, you never say a bad word about anyone). So I guess I'd like to nominate BugskerScott. I think the mod thing should apply to MJ as well even though he most certainly is the classiest and nicest fella on the board. Perhaps we could give him the "Lifetime Classiest Poster Achievement Award"?

I believe, mj is a mod, also, right? Being a moderator should not make a difference. No one gets preference from any moderator, so just let us vote with our hearts. :thumbsup:

This...MJ for the lifetime award

Ripple for everyone!

This...MJ for the lifetime award

Ripple for everyone!

Aren't they all life time? I am not giving up any of mine? :lol:

Oh, I see: if he is made life time, someone else can get it? ;)

Just kidding. mj is he gem of he earth. I would love to meet him
some day. A real high-class person.
:cheer2:

GET TICKETS

Back