• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 CWS Who Takes home the Trophy

Pick your team to will in at at the 2014 CWS

• UC Irvine

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Louisville

• Vanderbilt

• Texas Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TCU

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ole Miss

• Virginia

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vandy received 1 vote

Virginia received 10 votes

Either it's a monstrous upset, or it's
who the "experts" picked.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

:soapbox: Win :Biggrin: I would like to thank my history teacher, he told me to make an educated guess when i had no clue.

Congrats to katymac, who, by a miracle, chose Vandy to knock off Virginia!

My niece, who was born in Lincoln, graduated from UNL, then got her masters at Vandy, then went on to Vancouver BC, to get her phd. Is she happy for Vandy? A gal who was born in Nebraska? Oh, well, why not? :)

Well, I want to wish all a very happy 4th of July. Uncle Arthur, if you had lived 3 more years, you would have been 110 years old on your birthday, the 4th of July. You will always be my Yankee doodle dandy! :bow:

Enjoy the fireworks, all! :)

<iframe width="1680" height="941" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_LpMB1OZ53g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:
Congrats to katymac, who, by a miracle, chose Vandy to knock off Virginia!

My niece, who was born in Lincoln, graduated from UNL, then got her masters at Vandy, then went on to Vancouver BC, to get her phd. Is she happy for Vandy? A gal who was born in Nebraska? Oh, well, why not? :)

Well, I want to wish all a very happy 4th of July. Uncle Arthur, if you had lived 3 more years, you would have been 110 years old on your birthday, the 4th of July. You will always be my Yankee doodle dandy! :bow:

Enjoy the fireworks, all! :) : http://tinyurl.com/mwxyrzu

You have a good 4th of July too CBob.

GET TICKETS

Back