• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 CWS Who Takes home the Trophy

Pick your team to will in at at the 2014 CWS

• UC Irvine

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Louisville

• Vanderbilt

• Texas Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TCU

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ole Miss

• Virginia

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
OK... Time to put up or shut up. Who will win the 2014 CWS? Pole will be open until Sunday. There will be some loses by that point but everyone will still have a chance. Weigh in NOW!

If you really want to show your smarts list who they will play in the Champ series in a reply.

I like UCI to win it all.....Playing really well right now and have been the most impressive through the regionals and supers IMHO. I also really like the way their game plays in TDA. I'll say they get TCU in the championship.

I chose Virginia. Why? I like their pitching.

I would like to say one thing to all you other Husker fans: If we had not made all those egregious errors at the end of our stint, where would we be now? :cry:

Last edited:

Hard to decide between Virginia and TCU. I'll go with the Wahoos because I don't like all those Texas teams.

I chose Virginia. Why? I like their pitching. I would like to say one thing to all you other Husker fans: If we had not made all those egregious errors at the end of our stint, where would we be now? :cry:

I voted Virginia for the same reason.

Here's a look at the LVH's list odds to win:

VIRGINIA 7-2

VANDERBILT 9-2

TEXAS 5-1

LOUISVILLE 5-1

MISSISSIPPI 6-1

TCU 8-1

UC IRVINE 10-1

TEXAS TECH 15-1

I chose Virginia. Why? I like their pitching.

I would like to say one thing to all you other Husker fans: If we had not made all those egregious errors at the end of our stint, where would we be now? :cry:

no kidding, it was painful to watch.

GET TICKETS

Back