• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 MLB Season Discussion Thread

Kung Fu Panda will lead off!

Rocket HR, last ab

Lincecum may be done,
no earned runs allowed.

He is wild, for sure. Good
time to come out

Hunter Pence ab

A ROCKET TO RT CENTER..........GOING, GOING, GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

5-2 Giants!!

Last edited:

Sanchez ab

hit back to the mound, Josh to 1b in time

run in, so Giants lead by 3!!

5-2 after 5 1/2 :thumbsup:

Well, it seems, I'm the only one who is on this thread. Guess, I should have made a new thead.

Going downstairs to watch it, comforts of my den.

GO GIANTS!!! :wave:

Wild game in Tampa last night as Orioles blow a 4-0 lead and lose in bottom on 9th 8-7. Bullpen back to their old tricks giving up 6 runs.

Twins take the opening series against detroit, nice start, but i'm not holding my breath that it will be a trend. I fear another long season for my Twins.

Twins take the opening series against detroit, nice start, but i'm not holding my breath that it will be a trend. I fear another long season for my Twins.

I'm going to see the Twins-Orioles game this Sunday with my dad for his 79th birthday. The O's took the series against Tampa as the three-four-five spots in Baltimore's lineup went 17 for 37 with four homers, six doubles, 13 runs scored and 15 RBIs (of course Chris Davis had 3 HRs, two doubles and 11 RBI himself).

Dang it, White Sox lose to the Royals. Chicago does take the series 2-1 though, hopefully it's the first of many series wins this season. Go White Sox.

I'm going to see the Twins-Orioles game this Sunday with my dad for his 79th birthday. The O's took the series against Tampa as the three-four-five spots in Baltimore's lineup went 17 for 37 with four homers, six doubles, 13 runs scored and 15 RBIs (of course Chris Davis had 3 HRs, two doubles and 11 RBI himself).
Nothing better than going to a game with dad. I'm curious to see if the O's can duplicate last year's success, it's nice to see some shakeup in the AL east with tampa especially and the O's making some noise against the big spenders. As for the game, Twins have a lot of new faces this year, I expect a scouting report ;)

On a related note, I think the Yankees are going to suck for several years. The farm is depleted, and I think the model for spending at will is starting to deteriorate league wide. As it stands, their team is old, overpaid, and without much youthful help coming up behind them.

Cliff Lee was Cy Young material tonight. 0 runs. 2 hits. 8 Ks. 0 BBs.

Career for Lee against ATL ... 78 strikeouts and 5 walks. Tell me that's not insane ?!

On a related note, I think the Yankees are going to suck for several years. The farm is depleted, and I think the model for spending at will is starting to deteriorate league wide. As it stands, their team is old, overpaid, and without much youthful help coming up behind them.

I've died and gone to heaven.

There is a God.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back