• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2013 Husker Pump up video

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Even if you don't like the music, turn it up!!! GO BIG RED!!!

[video=youtube_share;qr1jIwwPfok]http://youtu.be/qr1jIwwPfok[/video]

Sorry if already posted. If so just consider this a bump. Is it game week yet???????

Due to the nature of the loss in the CCG I almost forgot just how impressive TM run was. That had it all jukes, nice blocks, agility, and plain ol leave em standing still SPEED!!

Due to the nature of the loss in the CCG I almost forgot just how impressive TM run was. That had it all jukes, nice blocks, agility, and plain ol leave em standing still SPEED!!

i agree. thats the first time i've seen that run since it happened live. I have the game on DVD and will never have the stomach to go back and watch it.

Even if you don't like the music, turn it up!!! GO BIG RED!!!
[video=youtube_share;qr1jIwwPfok]http://youtu.be/qr1jIwwPfok[/video]

Thanks for sharing, that was great to watch! I personally love this Ellie Goulding dubstep remix, not quite as good as Bassnectar's remix, but pretty good :)

i agree. thats the first time i've seen that run since it happened live. I have the game on DVD and will never have the stomach to go back and watch it.

I actually recommend watching the game again. I've watched a lot of plays in slow-mo and it's amazing what Martinez was capable of. So often Wisconsin linemen were in the backfield just as soon as he was snapped the ball that it's a miracle we ever even scored in that game. A less athletic QB and I think we would have put up a goose egg in that game.

We need some more pump-up videos... aren't there usually like 8 or 10 awesome ones by this time in the offseason?

Last edited:

That was a designed play with Wisconsin over aggressive rush.....Great coaching by Bo and Beck

guinness-brilliant.jpeg

I've officially become old. Now I've become the "The music these kids listen to is absolute garbage" person.

Dubstep is an abomination, and should be quarantined and eradicated. The video content is awesome though! :)

Good very...suspect song selection even if you like that music it's not really good for a "pump up".

Anyone else notice they had a Denard highlight in it(from 2 yrs ago...)?? :confused:

Just noticed that again, too: how fast Matrinez is. I've seen that replay a hundred times, and I'm still impressed by it. Without a doubt to me, it was the best individual offensive play in a Husker game since Tommie Frazier's run through Florida's D.

Just noticed that again, too: how fast Matrinez is. I've seen that replay a hundred times, and I'm still impressed by it. Without a doubt to me, it was the best individual offensive play in a Husker game since Tommie Frazier's run through Florida's D.
Crouch's run against Mizzou was pretty incredible as well, may have won him the Heisman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back