• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2012 HM Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you HM Tailgateres I wish you all the best. I had plans to finally make it to the party this year for the Michigan game as that is also my birthday and to bring my new bride to her first ever HUSKER game. It turns out that will have to wait another year as I have been ordered to deploy again and will miss the season. I will ALWAYS wear some scarlet somewhere and my wife has promised to record and send the games to me so I can watch the game even though I willhave already read about the game on the main page and the mesage board. I have high hopes for this season and will be keeping up with all of you when I can.

GO BIG RED!!!

Where will you be? Any chance I can get you some corn?

Do you want to meet again in G.I. skunkman to exchange corn for the tailgates? Or are you able to make it down

Do you want to meet again in G.I. skunkman to exchange corn for the tailgates? Or are you able to make it down

We will meet just in case something comes up, or my Son goes on his own, and he would not know what to do!

Where will you be? Any chance I can get you some corn?

Skunk, I will be in Afghanistan supporting the coalition forces in the eradication of the Taliban. As far as where I will be that is still up in the air as I do not know exactly. I appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it next season and a HM tailgate. God Blees you all!

Skunk, I will be in Afghanistan supporting the coalition forces in the eradication of the Taliban. As far as where I will be that is still up in the air as I do not know exactly. I appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it next season and a HM tailgate. God Blees you all!

No sir, God Bless You! Thanks for your service and stay safe!

God Bless and stay frosty WYO. I'll bring you down some Canuck beer when you make it to your Huskermax tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back