• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2012 CWS

LSU is really playing sloppy. The catcher throws the ball into CF on a walk and the runner goes to 3rd.

This Stony Brook team is playing some of the best fundamental baseball I've seen in a long time. Their pitching staff, top to bottom, might be the best in the tournament. I think they are a legit threat to win it all, assuming LSU doesn't pull a miracle out of their ass tonight.

Honestly Stony Brook is going for a three game sweep......they gave game one away with errors

Honestly Stony Brook is going for a three game sweep......they gave game one away with errors

They have been far more solid than LSU. They have hit the snot out of the ball and should have more runs.

Last edited:

When can we hope that the Huskers could get as good as Stony Brook? Good grief, the Seawolves are not that far removed from being a DIII team and are going for their 51st win tonight.
And Oregon!!! Maybe NU should give up baseball for a few years and be reborn. How can Kent, Stony and Oregon do so well and Neb be so crappy??

It's a final. The Stony Brook Seawolves are headed to Omaha as they stomp LSU 7-2.

Stony Brook 7 runs on 15 hits
LSU 2 runs on 3 hits

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back