• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2011 HM Awards: Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

You sure? It looks like the nominee was for FeelLikeAStranger (FLAS). If so, I may want to change my vote (nothing against the other nominee for whom I voted).

You are still listed who you voted for the first time but your vote has been recorded for FLAS.

I made a mistake when setting this up. Red Reign is already a member of the HM Hall of Fame. So once you are in you are in. So I should not have put his name in for voting. I have deleted his name from the list and sent a pm to all that voted for him.

Sorry for the mess up.

So if FLAS is already in the Hall of Fame, we are really just voting to affirm Merle's induction, correct?

So if FLAS is already in the Hall of Fame, we are really just voting to affirm Merle's induction, correct?

I got the full list of all past winners yesterday. Flas is already in the hall. So we are going to redo this poll. I will open up nominations again. It is on my list of things to do today;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back