• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2011 AL Central Thread

Hosmer looking good, first two MLB HRs in Yankee stadium amazing, hope AG can get it back on track.....

Yes, the White Sox made it 3 wins in a row last night and are now, for the time being, out of last place in the Central. Keep it going Chicago.

Was at this game sitting right behind the dugout....the backup catcher told my buddy to esteefyou....it was awesome

Last edited:
Royals getting absolutely eviscerated by the tribe tonight in Kansas City.

13-0 in the 4th.:eek:

Royals getting absolutely eviscerated by the tribe tonight in Kansas City.

13-0 in the 4th.:eek:

The bloodbath continues. 19-1 in the 6th.:(

Vin Mazzaro was called up last week to take Chens place on the pitching staff. His line tonight:
2.1 innings pitched, 14 earned runs given up. His ERA stands at 22.74. I see a trip back to Omaha in his future.

Was without a computer for the last month, missed out on all the good banter of early baseball season.

Unfortunately, all I can offer for my first contribution to the annual AL Central thread is that my Twins S-U-C-K!

the White Sox have won three consecutive series. That's a huge improvement. They sure got shut down tonight though by the Rangers.

Royals in the middle of a 5 game losing streak in which they have been outscored 37-9. Play tonight against Texas to whom they have dropped 12 out of the last 14. Double Ouch!!

Royals called up another damn pitcher today, and sent Dyson down.

I knew our pitching would be what kept us from being contenders, but goodness gracious! We're going down like a burning plane.

Barnburner series starting tonight with the Royals (22-24) and the Orioles (21-24) in Baltimore. Big difference for the O's is that even though they are in last place in their division, they are only 3 1/2 games out.

Tomorrow night Husker Weatherman will be joining me for the game which should be a hoot!

O's were down 3-0, scored 2 in the 6th and rallied for 3 in the 9th to beat the Royals 5-3 (Jones hit a 2-run walkoff homer).

O's were down 3-0, scored 2 in the 6th and rallied for 3 in the 9th to beat the Royals 5-3 (Jones hit a 2-run walkoff homer).

I was at the Rockies 2nd game tonight and watched the scoreboard with my Royals winning all night up until they put the F up there and saw they had lost.:mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back