• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2011 AL Central Thread

Baltimore won 4 in a row before dropping the last two. Going to see the Royals at Orioles later this month.

Royals are struggling on the road so far at 3-8. That includes being swept 3 games by both Cleveland and Texas.

Yikes, another White Sox loss today as the Twins beat them 3-2. Thank goodness Chicago now goes on the road for a 9 game road trip as they are 1-9 in their last 10 home games and they have lost 17 out of their last 21 games. They find themselves 11 games back at the moment in the AL Central and they have the worst record in the major leagues at 11-21. I hope this is as bad as it gets for them but when I said that the other day they promptly went out and were no-hit. Come on White Sox, play some good baseball on this upcoming road trip and go 6-3 or 7-2 and cut a few games off that big Cleveland lead in the Central.

Last edited:

Royals win another one run game beating the A's 4-3. Hosmer gets his first major league hit. Crow finally gives up a run(s) in relief.

18-15 so far and its nice to be winning this late into the season. Enjoying it while I can.:)

Royals win another one run game beating the A's 4-3. Hosmer gets his first major league hit. Crow finally gives up a run(s) in relief.

18-15 so far and its nice to be winning this late into the season. Enjoying it while I can.:)

I'm mostly convinced now. The Royals are for real. Sure, they may not make the playoffs....but they look legitimate to finish above .500 for the first time since 2003... and second time since 1994.

Will be fun to see how Hosmer plays.

Believe it or not, the White Sox have somehow managed to win 2 straight games which by the way is their longest winning streak of the season. Even with this good news, they are still 6-18 over their last 24 games and still in last place in the Central. Come on Chicago, keep this winning streak going.

Last edited:
Royals travel to New York to play to Evil Empire. Hope to get something going on the road.

Yes, the White Sox made it 3 wins in a row last night and are now, for the time being, out of last place in the Central. Keep it going Chicago.

Royals in NY looking to take the series tonight and winning 11-5 going into the 9th. Hosmer with another HR.:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back