• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2011 AL Central Thread

FSN isn't broadcasting, so I'm streaming through my phone.

Royals are rallying in the bottom of the ninth.

2-1 Indians

Runners on the corners with no outs. :woohoo: Gooo Royals!!!

Scores:

White Sox 3
Tigers 9
FINAL

Royals 6
Rangers 11
FINAL

Indians
Twins
--POSTPONED--

Standings:

Cleveland 13-6
Kansas City 12-8 (1.5GB)
Detroit 10-10 (3.5GB)
ChiSox 8-12 (5.5GB)
Minnesota 7-12 (6GB)

Sheesh, the White Sox have lost 8 of their last 9 games, enough of this debacle. Come on Chicago, forget about the pitiful bullpen, just get some runs and let the starters carry the load for awhile.

The White Sox have been in a miserable slump, losing 10 of 11 and are now 1-6 on their 11 game road trip. They now have a 4 game series at the Yankees so it will probably get worse before it gets better.

I may have spoke too soon as I see Philip Humber has a no-hitter going into the 7th inning against the Yankees. Wow, that would be an incredible way to spark some momentum for the White Sox if he is able to accomplish it. He is the pitcher that has taken the spot in the rotation that Peavy had. It's going to be tough to get the no-hitter but come on Chicago and get the win.

Last edited:
The no-hitter is gone as the Yankees get a hit in the bottom of the 7th, dang. Okay, now just get the win as Chicago leads 1-0 going into the top of the 8th.

Last edited:
Yes, way to go Chicago, they take the 1st game of a 4 game series against the Yankees 2-0. Philip Humber pitch a heck of a game and the bullpen finished strong to get the job done.

Last edited:

Yes, way to go Chicago, they take the 1st game of a 4 game series against the Yankees 2-0. Philip Humber pitch a heck of a game and the bullpen finished strong to get the job done.

Even I root for AL Central foes over the Yanks.:nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back