• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#20 Utah V #3 NU 7:30

Tough loss tonight HUSKERS! :Bananalazy:

Hopefully you'll have a better outing in your...

Nebraska.png
EXT MATCH @
iu

Tues, 9-14-21 @ 7:00 pm CST on
iu

How are you guys getting audio? I've been having troubles with Huskers.com getting audio for anything this year.

SORRY ELWOOD!!! :Redface::Timeout: :Redface: No sooner do I write this than the Husker App promptly drops out several times (read about a dozen) during the Volleyball Match!

We've all watched Cook for years now. He has no reservations about games like these early in the season. The guy lets players fail because he always has the answer to bring them back better. It happens most every year. He's got tape of a boatload of fixable errors and what happens when our attack loses confidence and stops swinging. I don't mind this loss because I know the end result.

We've all watched Cook for years now. He has no reservations about games like these early in the season. The guy lets players fail because he always has the answer to bring them back better. It happens most every year. He's got tape of a boatload of fixable errors and what happens when our attack loses confidence and stops swinging. I don't mind this loss because I know the end result.
Absolutely :Thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back