• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#20 Utah V #3 NU 7:30

How are you guys getting audio? I've been having troubles with Huskers.com getting audio for anything this year.

How are you guys getting audio? I've been having troubles with Huskers.com getting audio for anything this year.

My Husker app also cuts out a lot, going back at least 2-3 years, which is why I preferred Tune-In. Now that there's no more Tune-In, you would think the athletic department would want to up-grade their app (or at least make sure it works) since They are the ones who dropped Tune-In in favor of their app.

I'm not positive, but the app doesn't seem to cut-out as frequently on my laptop, but will still drop out some. It does so much more often on my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+), so much so that it makes me wonder if there is not some secret setting on the phone causing it to stop after a set number of minutes, but keeping track, the drop-out occurrences seem to be more random than that.

It is easy to restart (at least so far), I just hit the 'play' button (or speaker symbol) and it picks up just about where it left off; But the way the broadcasts are arranged, sometimes it is hard to tell if my app has dropped out, or if it is just a momentary pause in the audio.

:Redface: Now just after saying this, the Husker App performed flawlessly, not dropping out ONCE, during the entire Buffalo Game!!!!!!! :Redface:

GO FIGURE!!!!

EDIT:
SORRY ELWOOD!!! :Redface::Timeout: :Redface: No sooner do I write this than the Husker App promptly drops out several times (read about a dozen) during the Volleyball Match!

Last edited:

LET'S GO
iu
CORNHUSKERS!!!

BEAT THE UTAH
Utah.png
UTES!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

Last edited:
My Husker app also cuts out a lot, going back at least 2-3 years, which is why I preferred Tune-In. Now that there's no more Tune-In, you would think the athletic department would want to up-grade their app (or at least make sure it works) since They are the ones who dropped Tune-In in favor of their app.

I'm not positive, but the app doesn't seem to cut-out as frequently on my laptop, but will still drop out some. It does so much more often on my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+), so much so that it makes me wonder if there is not some secret setting on the phone causing it to stop after a set number of minutes, but keeping track, the drop-out occurrences seem to be more random than that.
It is easy to restart (at least so far), I just hit the 'play' button (or speaker symbol) and it picks up just about where it left off; But the way the broadcasts are arranged, sometimes it is hard to tell if my app has dropped out, or if it is just a momentary pause in the audio.

:Redface: Now just after saying this, the Husker App performed flawlessly, not dropping out ONCE, during the entire Buffalo Game!!!!!!! :Redface:

GO FIGURE!!!!
I've been listening to FB games on streaming radio stations in the Husker network. Seems to be the most reliable connection I"ve had in a few years.

I've been listening to FB games on streaming radio stations in the Husker network. Seems to be the most reliable connection I"ve had in a few years.

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the Huskers.com downloadable app for mobile devices (listening via laptop is available at their website - but you may have to disable your ad-blocker, if you use one, to get the media to play). The volleyball pre-game show with John Baylor and Lauren West is on right now, to be followed by the game. (Game is also being shown on BTN Plus, if you have a subscription.)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back